The Ulm Christmas market should take place in 2020, though with a different concept. The team at Ulm-Messe GmbH is working at high pressure on the ambitious realisation under special conditions.
This will remain unchanged:
- Date: 23rd November–22nd December 2020
- Opening hours: daily 10 am–8.30 pm
- Arrival for coaches: setting down of passengers at the coach parking ›Glöcklerstraße/Neue Straße‹, parking of coaches at the Ulm-Messe
This will be different:
- decentralised market on 7 smaller squares within walking distance of Ulm Minster
- a small Christmas market on every square with all the offers of the popular Christmas market
- christmassy atmosphere throughout the city centre
- well thought-out safety and hygiene concept
The final decision on the offer (food, alcohol), the way it is carried out and controlled, is up to the state government and is currently not defined.