67 years after the end of the Nazi regime, Ulm has again a synagogue. The synagogue was inaugurated in late 2012. It was built on the Weinhof right opposite to the Haus der Ulmer Stadtgeschichte (“Town History House”), which is very close to the place where the former synagogue once stood before being destroyed in November 1938.
The overwhelming response to the new synagogue exceeded all expectations that the city and the Jewish Community had. For visits and guided tours, please feel free to contact the church office.